Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh I would walk five hundred miles... or maybe just 3 and a half..

Hey! So this is cool!

Yesterday we had a health fair at my company and lots of vendors were giving away neat stuff. In one of my goodie bags I got a pedometer!

Today I tracked how many steps I take. In my work day alone I walked 3 and a half miles!

My work day was particularly busy, but how cool is that! No idle desk sitting for me! I'm a girl on the go!


As far as the kidney infection front is going I'm feeling better. I'm still not 100% though. I worked out for the first time in a week today and I couldn't do much more than 20 minutes without hurting internally. I'm just going to have to ease myself back in.


TOMORROW! There will be a more in depth blog! I just wanted to share this neat-o fact with ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment