Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4

Two months of training have flown by!

4 months from today (November 19th) I will be running the Spartan Race with my hubby and a gaggle of friends!

Want to be part of it??? Message me and I'll give you a discount code for the race! Don't actually feel up to the challenge? Then come watch! You get to stand where the start and finish line meet and you can watch me jump over fire at the start and then be attacked by a Spartan warrior at the finish!

4 to go!

Ps progress pics coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. After quickly reading through your whole blog :), I'm so stoked for you. You're taking on quite an adventure and it sounds like you're learning a ton. I don't see you a ton, but I noticed the loss the other week and mentioned it to Shawn. You're doing an awesome job Heather. Keep up the disciplined work!

    ReplyDelete