Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Progress....

Okay. Before I get to the nitty gritty, please remember I am doing this training for my health. This has never been about my body, or losing weight.  I have made HUGE progress in strength! A few blogs ago I posted about being able to do pull ups for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!! Also, last Friday night, I was taking a class Shawn was teaching that had 3 16 year old boys in it.  They have endless amounts of energy, but I still finished the workout when they didn't. That's HUGE for me!

Nonetheless, I promised as part of my accountability in this, to post progress pictures every month. So here we go.

Here are photos from Last month



THIS MONTH


Another view....
LAST MONTH

This month



Mostly, my body is just getting stronger.  And that's cool to see.

I'm also down almost 5 more lbs from last month, which is exciting! I'm at a total of 16 pounds of weight loss since my start on May 19th.


I'm excited about progress!

Shawn and I are leaving tomorrow at 7 AM for VACATION!!! WAHOOO! I'm going to be spending a week on the beach with my hubby and the rest of his family. It's gonna be great! I'm gonna allow myself one splurge item of food a day. Whether that's something sweet, or a rich meal I don't know, but it's vacation, and I want to enjoy that.  I'm still gonna try to keep up the exercise though! Hopefully I won't go overboard... HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE :-)

See ya'll in a few weeks, with pics from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment