Saturday, November 19, 2011

I DID IT!!

I FINISHED THE SPARTAN RACE!

It was hands down the most difficult thing I have ever done! It feels great to have completed it! I don't yet know exactly how long it took, but I do know it was just a little over an hour. And I feel: Pretty. Darn. Good. about that :-)

Pictures, video, and all the wonderful details will be trickling in over the next few days.

In the meantime, here are just a few photos!

Before Shawn Ran

After the race in my very warm comfy-clothes

Love that girl. So happy Stevie was able to come out and support!

4 comments:

  1. ...Stevie has a blue tongue. Is she a giraffe and didn't tell the rest of us? Congrats to you and Shawn, Heather! It's nice to know that your long odyssey is both over and beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE BUTTON! Congrats girl! So glad you persevered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Heather is awesome!! You are an Amazonian Warrior!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete