Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Plan

Here's the routine I have been implementing for the past three weeks. I plan to continue to do this but during the month of July I will run 2 miles a week (not consecutively) and in August I will add one more. September will be when I start running miles consecutively.

MONDAY 1 hour fit routine- I'll try and post a couple of workouts... Feel free to steal any ideas!
TUESDAY 45 min stationary bike ride
WEDNESDAY 1 hour fit routine and run 1 mile
THURSDAY 45 min elliptical
FRIDAY 1 hour fit class
SATURDAY 3 mile hike with a friend... Anyone want to join me?


My fit routine is usually a mixture if cardio and strength training. My wonderful husband usually helps me come up with the workout!

Who is gonna join me in this routine??

No comments:

Post a Comment