Friday, June 24, 2011

Wedding.... WAIT.... weight???

Just a lil update.

I weighed in today as yesterday marked the end of Week 5. 

I gasped at the number.... 

I WEIGH AS MUCH AS I DID ON MY WEDDING DAY. 






I stepped off 3 times and tried it over convinced the number was wrong. Alas, it came out the same each time.

Holy wow! For not trying to lose a specific number, I feel like I'm doing alright!

However, I haven't been as diligent this week in diet, so we will see what happens next week.  I'm very encouraged at this point!

AND I have a new accountability buddy.  I'll share more about her later.


For now, I am signing off. EXCITED.

1 comment:

  1. That's excellent! You're beautiful but it's really great to hear you feeling more and more comfortable about your progress. Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete